Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sweet Sketch WEDNESDAY!!

Another Wednesday, Another Sketch!!  I love the middle of the week!!  Monday is history, the Weekend is coming up...  AND...  it's time for a great new Sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!  Our Sponsor this week is Digi Stamp Boutique.  I chose the image James Fishing!

 

 
I used papers from my stash - love when that happens =), twine from the Twinery and a Prima wooden button.  The image is colored with Copics and the edges distressed with CtMH Chocolate ink.  The sentiment Boy oh Boy is from LotV.

 
 
All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.


Hope you will join us this week - I can't wait to see your creations!! 

Blessings to you... 




10 comments:

  1. Hi Sally I love James and his fishing trip at least he caught a fish and it's not a fishing story that it got away LOL. This is such a cute masculine card. Love your papers and colours and great embellishments. Take care and have a lovely week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally,
    We have all kinds of fish stories at our house...non as cute as your card! Great coloring and perfect masculine papers. Have a great week.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  3. There we go, another crafter not afraid to plunge into the world of masculine cards!!!!! Hehe! It's adorable Sally. Love your image, coloring and sponging. And yes, it's fantastic when you can dive into your scrap bin.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image ... I'm proud of you that you were able to use scraps. I get downright giddy when I'm thrifty like that. I REALLY love your masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sally, this card reminds me of my dad and truely put a smile on my face when I saw it. I love this image. I really think it is one I am going to have to get. I love how you colored it up. Gorgeous job!!! Have a lovely week.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sally, this is just adorable! Love it! I love using up bits and pieces of paper as well. I love the image you used, it is so cute!
    Hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for becoming a Follower Sue!!
      Blessings to you!!!

      Delete
  7. simply adorable...and manly...and yummy! i love those colors...and that darlin image! reminds me of dh...and his fishing days! nice touch with the heart embellie and lil bow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love his rosey cheeks and the plaid paper and twine!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Sally this image is just so fun. I love your sweet coloring. Would be a card that would have been perfect for my dad. Brings back such fond memories. Have a sweet day!!! HUGS Arlana

    ReplyDelete