Thursday, October 4, 2012

Papertake Weekly Challenge Celebrating 5 years!!!

Quick post this morning - then to work...  I wanted to make this card fo the Papertake Challenge - Celebrating 5 years.  My card celebrates Christmas...  I loved the Sketch over at Sketch Saturday this week and used that to get started.  Being a quilter, I loved the Sketch - so much fun to work with these new Christmas papers I just got from Lili of the Valley!  (I need to take a better picture though...)
I also used an image that I just got from LotV.  Love when those overseas packages come in the mail!!  I colored the image with Copics and added a ribbon bow from my stash.

I am entering this card in the Challenges at Papertake Weekly, Sketch Saturday and Lili's Little Fairies.

Congrats Papertake Weekly Challenge!!
Thanks so much for stopping by =)

2 comments:

  1. Sally this is gorgeous, fabulous design. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is a pretty! Wonderful paper, lovely image.. perfect! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete