Sunday, October 14, 2012

{Freshly Made} Sketches #56

Time for a FEMALE Birthday Card - Yay!! 
 
 
 
Why are female birthday cards so much more fun to create than male...  hmmm...  In this month of male birthdays for me, I was so happy to create a card for Brianna.  I chose this cute little girl carrying the BIG cake!!  This image makes me smile!!  The image is stamped with Black Tuxedo ink from Memento and then colored with Copics.  I used the sketch from {Freshly Made} Sketches and used paper and ribbon from my stash.
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
 

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet little image! The little bits of sparkle are a great touch. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image! I love the hints of glitter and the papers you used! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. Goodness. That has got to be one of the cutest birthday cards ever! Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete