Saturday, August 25, 2012

Seize the Day!

Well, I better Seize something...  I have a busy weekend.  Lots going on... an Outreach at Church all day tomorrow, Church services Sunday morning,  a Close to My Heart Team Meeting Sunday afternoon, and a Church Supper Sunday night...  I suppose I should clean a bit tomorrow before heading out.  I also need to make 5 birthday cards (in addition to the two I made tonight)...  I think I better check my Stash of cards and pray that I will find a few that suit the occasion... 

I am making this card for the Challenge over at Sentimental Sundays.  Their Challenge is to use Banners or Pennants PLUS a Sentiment.  They also have a Bonus Sketch which was perfect for my image.  The paper is from My Mind's Eye, Sweet Caroline - Fiddlesticks.  I colored the image from Designed 2 Delight with Copics.  The sentiment is from a retired Close to My Heart stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. Great card. Would be fantastic as a masculine card. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays. Good luck and please join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the pennants and the layout! And you have colored the image beautifully!

    ReplyDelete