Sunday, August 26, 2012

Make a Wish...

Yesterday turned out to be quite a productive day and certainly a busy day!!  Last night I made birthday cards for two sisters who share the same birthday... 4 years apart!!  The first is for Dana who is turning 12.  I used the Sketch from The Sweet Stop and a new Digi from Fresh Brewed Designs

I used a retired paper pack from Close to My Heart - Caboodle.  I love the soft colors =) The ribbon is also CtMH.  I colored the image with my Copics and fussy cut it out and mounted it with Pop Darts - looks like it's flying high!!  The sentiment is from Smooches!!



The second card is for Lilly turning 8.  What 8 year old wouldn't think a trip to the Candy Store was TOTALLY COOL??  I used this cute image from The Stamping Boutique and colored it with Copics.  I created some layers with some cute paper from My Mind's Eye Fine and Dandy Girl.  It kind of reminds me of candy...  The ric rac is from my stash and the sentiment from Smooches.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

2 comments:

  1. You have been a busy stamper, Sally! Love both of these darling cards! Such pretty soft colors on both! I'm sure both girls will cherish their birthday cards! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty cards Sally. Love the cut out images, especially the hot air balloon. Great colors and papers. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete