Saturday, May 26, 2012

Retro Sketches #13

A few weeks ago I went on a Retreat with some of the women from my Church.  There was a sea side theme and we were given a necklace with a sand dollar that had Psalm 42:1 on the back...  Be still and know that I am God.  I really love the simplicity of the necklace and the power of the verse...    Once back at church that Sunday morning a friend who was not on the retreat commented on the necklace and the next week had written out the story of the Sand Dollar.  Well, once I found the Authentique 6x6 Bundle - Fresh, I knew I had to make a card for my friend using the paper.  I used a Bible verse stamp from Verve Zephaniah 3:17, ribbons from my stash and Chocolate ink from CtMH.   The sketch over at Retro Sketches was perfect for this card. 
Can't wait to give it to her!! 

1 comment:

  1. Sooo pretty! I've always loved brown it's so rich and lovely! So glad you played RetroSketches this week!

    ReplyDelete