Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happy 13th Birthday!!

Tonight I needed to make a card for a boy turning 13.  Normally I dread making cards for boys in their teens BUT I had found Teen Birthday Sentiments over at Melonheadz and tonight was the perfect opportunity to use one.  I'm doing a new (to me) Challenge tonight Tuesday Morning Sketches. 

It was the perfect sketch for the sentiment.  I chose papers from the Simon Says Card Kit along with a Crystal Blue polka dot paper from the Close to My Heart Dotty pack.  I also used 3 clear buttons from CtMH tied with Crystal Blue Waxy Flax.  I like the CAS layout of this card, especially for a teanage boy.








Thanks for looking =)

3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card for a 13 year old boy! Love the colors and the transparent buttons. So glad you found us at Tuesday Morning Sketches. TFS. Hope to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, perfect for a teen boy! Fun clear buttons, too. Great creation. So glad you played along at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic birthday card! I love all the texture with the different papers. Wow! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete