Sunday, April 22, 2012

Goin' Fishin'


My brother-in-law's birthday is coming up.  He has one grandson, my little buddy Axel.  It's only a matter of time until Axel falls in love with fishing just like his Grandpa.  I love this little image.  I got it over at Melonheadz Illustrations.  The image is colored in with Copics.  I used the Sketch over at Deconstructed Sketches.  The CS and yellow DP is Close to My Heart.  The rest of the paper is from Recollections Black and White Pad.   The brads are Antique Copper from CtMH and the ribbon from my stash (where would I be without that drawer full of ribbon??)!

Hope you have all had a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. This is great! I love the double circle at the bottom and the yellow and black! Thanks for using this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and take on the sketch! I love the cute image, the pattern paper and the yellow ribbon. TFS.

    ReplyDelete