Saturday, April 21, 2012

Friendship

One card tonight after an awesome afternoon of Face Painting and a wonderful dinner and Silent Auction at my church LifeSong New England to raise money for Short Term Missions!!  Tired but blessed.  A Challenge that I have been thinking about is over at The City Crafter Challenge Blog -  "Just a Hint of Pink".  I'm using the sketch from the Challenge at the {Freshly Made} Sketch Blog. 

The DP are from Lily Bee Design Double Dutch 6x6 Tiny Tablet (the checked paper) and Close to My Heart (the "Sand" paper).  The stamps (which I LOVE) are from Lili of the Valley Set 1, Oh so Girlie, stamped with CtMH Black and colored in with Copics.  I then cut the image out and mounted it with pop dots.  The tiny flower buttons tied with waxy flax, both CtMH, finish off the card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful image! The little buttons are such a nice accent, too. Glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image. I love that you cut it out so that it really stands out on your card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete