Saturday, April 21, 2012

Earth Day 2012

So tomorrow is Earth Day and I found the cutest image while Blog Hopping at Melonheadz Illustrating - and - it was a Freebie!!  So I took the sketch from MoJo Monday and created this card.  The base is a White textured CS from Close to My Heart.  I also used CtMH Pear CS, and some long retired buttons from my stash.  The Red Polka Dot paper is from Crate Paper Pretty Party 6 x 6 Pad.  The image is colored with Copics and the buttons tied off with Baker's Twine from the Twinery.  The red checked ribbon is recycled from my Rockport Weekend at the Linden Tree Inn - Tobey had little gift bags for us and the ribbon was used in the gift bag - Thank you Tobey!!
Hope you are all having a great weekend - Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment