Sunday, March 18, 2012

Refrigerator Magnet Card...

I love, love, love the sketch at Sketch Saturday this week and I love, love, love the Pemberley Paper Pack from Close to My Heart.  I used one of the papers, front and back along with Colonial White card stock and the stamp set Word Puzzle (reminds me of refrigerator magnets so I had some fun with this set).  I stamped the flowers with Outdoor Denim and colored them in with CtMH markers in Indian Corn Blue, Desert Sand and Vanilla Cream.  The words are stamped in Desert Sand.  The lace is from K & C Company.  A few of the flowers and the butterfly are secured with Pop Dots.

Now...  time to turn in.  Thanks for visiting my Blog!!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! i love the spring/summer feel of this card! Well done! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week. Best of luck to you. Corry GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much - I really loved this sketch and will be using it again and again =)

    ReplyDelete