Saturday, May 26, 2012

Wynken, Blynken and Nod...

When my kids were young I loved this song...  finding this image brought back sweet memories.  I was looking through the images at Mo's Digital Pencil Shop looking for one related to "travel" and I happened upon this sweet image.  Challenge #136 is World Traveler with a Mo's image.  I am using the Sketch from Sketch Saturday- just LoVe this sketch!!  Too late to enter in the Challenge, but the sketch fits the card.  I used the colors from the Challenge at CR84FN  (oops - too late...).  The papers and ribbons are from my stash.  The stars are Close to My Heart.  The image and stars are colored with Copics and the stars sparkle with Stardust also from CtMH. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!! 

2 comments:

  1. it's a very beautiful card, Sally, I love the colour combination! thank you for joining us at Mo's Challenge!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! That cluster of stars is a wonderful touch, and the papers are great! So glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete