Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Me and My Pony...

Today I had a package waiting for me when I got home - my order from Lili of the Valley!!  YAY!!!  I couldn't wait to get started!!  My daughter-in-law had a pony growing up and I just had to get this stamp - the sentiment inside (CtMH) is simply Just Because.  I can't wait to give it to her =)

I used the sketch from this week's Challenge at City Crafter Challenge Blog.  I am also entering this card in Lili's Little Fairies Blog Challenge which is to use your favorite tool - the tool you couldn't do without!  I have two favorite tools and I used them both.  My Copics and my CtMH Cutting Tool.  I love to fussy cut the images and this knife is the best!!

I used papers from my stash of "extra" 6x6 papers and black ribbon from my stash.











Thanks so much for stopping by - Hope you are having a great crafty week!!

5 comments:

  1. That is sweet and fun all in one, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how lovely ... such a pretty stamp and beautifully done ... thanks for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is beautiful! I love this image and how you cut it out! Thank you so much for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card looks beautiful. I just love your coloring.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet and lovely! LOVE that image! Great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete