Friday, May 25, 2012

Sketch Saturday

OK, I am up way too late...  BUT, it has been a crazy week and my nights have been full.  I didn't want to miss the deadline at Sketch Saturday so...  after Life Group I got busy!!  The sponsor for this week's Challenge is Bunny Zoe's Crafts.  I took a look at her shop and chose a very fun Mermaid digital image!!  This little mermaid brings back memories of a weekend on Cape Cod with friends.  We spent some time at Old Silver beach and Beth and I made a mermaid in the sand out of seaweed...  we had some laughs over her and many other mermaids we encountered throughout the weekend...  I do love Cape Cod with friends!!!  I loved working with this Sketch!  I chose papers from Authentique 6x6 Bundle - Fresh!  I love the beachy theme to this paper pad.  I added a shell cut out from one of the papers in the pad along with 3 clear buttons knotted with waxy flax, both from Close to My Heart.  The sentiment is from LOTV.  Both the sentiment and the image are distressed with Sky ink from CtMH.  The image is mounted with Pop Dots.  Now this mermaid needs to get some sleep before it's time to go to work again...



















Thanks so much for visiting - I really do appreciate it and love to receive your comments!!

1 comment:

  1. oh that blended edge is fantastic

    This week at Sketch Saturday we have a Blog Hop and i have some lovely goodies on My Blog

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise
    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Craft Us Crazy ,Bearly Mine Designs and DT Coordinator Kenny K

    ReplyDelete