Saturday, May 26, 2012

The SkEtChY Challenge

I found this fun Sketch over at The Sketchy Challenges Blog.  I made this card for a friend who is having a bit of a rough time.  When I bought this paper, I immediately thought of her!!  The papers are Recollections single sheets I picked up at Michael's.  The ribbon, buttons and flowers are all from my stash.  The image is from Designed 2 Delight colored in with Copics.  Their Challenge this week is to add something that glitters, shimmers or shines.  The buttons fit that bill =) they are a retired item from Close to My Heart and I must say I will be sad when I run out - LOVE them!!  Oh, and I almost forgot, I also am entering this card in City Crafter Challenge - a Rose is a Rose =)

Hope you are having a great and crafty weekend!!

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely ... thanks so much for paying along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. I just love the design. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great stamp! Too cute :) Love your take on the sketch too.
    Thanks for playing at The Sketchy Challenges this fortnight.
    Hugs Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great color combo. Love the background paper.

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Glitter, Shimmer, Shine challenge!

    ReplyDelete