Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Tuesday Throwdown Time!!

Hey there Crafty Friends!!  It's Tuesday!!  Time for Team B to bring some inspiration over at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #185.  This week's Sponsor is Robyn's Fetish!!  The Challenge this week is to make a card with a Card Topper!  I had never made one of these before...  Be sure to visit the Blog and see what the rest of the Design Team has come up with - very cute cards!!

I chose this wonderful Sunflower image from our Sponsor...  Here's my card...


I used papers from my Stash, colored up the image with Copic Markers, added a button and some twine and stamped a sentiment and then added it with Pop Dots.

I hope you'll check out the Challenge and play along!!

Blessings to you!!


4 comments:

  1. Beautifully done. The subtle colors of the BG really show off the wonderful coloring on the image.
    Debi Team B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun just dropping by to say that I think that this is fabulous love it - hugs Judith Tuesday Thowdown DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Sally, I love sunflowers, and you did a super job making the tent topper with it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Sally it is beautiful
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete