Wednesday, March 26, 2014

SSW2 and Dilly Beans!!

Hi there friends...  posting late because I am still without my lap top at home...  the Good News is it will be repaired soon...  once the parts arrive...  YAY!!  So, I am posting during my lunch break at work which will keep this short but sweet =)

This week Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 has a Twisted Challenge...  The last Wednesday of every month we add a Twist.  You can choose your favorite Sketch from our 2014 Challenges and a Twist is added...  This month, the Twist is a Theme - Mermaids and Fairies!!

We have a new Sponsor, Dilly Beans - Love, Love, Love her amazing images!!   The artist is Meghan Suarez and I just love her style!!  Be sure to stop by and check out her images - awesome!!

                 I chose to use our Sketch #04



And here is my card using Amalia Flower Fairy - I just LOVE her!!
 
 
I hope you will stop on over and check out the Challenge and all the inspiration from the rest of the Design Team at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!
 
Here's hoping I will have my lap top soon...  I need to create more Sketches!!!
 
Blessings to you all!!
 

6 comments:

  1. Oh, oh, oh this is SWEET Sally!!! Such a cute image, wonderful colouring and great colour choice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sally I love Amalia Flower Fairy as well I think she's so cute. I love how we used totally different colours and a different sketch but in both cards she's just so cute. Take care and have a great week and hopefully you'll get that laptop back soon.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute , love the flower fairy! Great papers too. Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your computer is almost fixed (ugh, I know how miserable it is, being without one ... one week using my small phone screen was all it took to convince ME!) I laughed when I saw your card ... didn't you get the memo telling you to use the other sketch?!! So pretty in blue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card Sally. Love your colors and fabulous papers. Hope it won't be long till your computer is up and working.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so ahrd to function without a computer. It is good you are able to do some of it at work. I love your card and your colors. Hope you are having a good weekend.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete