Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Tuesday Throwdown and The Colors of Fall

Hey there friends!!  Time for Team B to step up to the plate and provide some inspiration over at Tuesday Throwdown!!  This week our Challenge is The Colors of Fall!!  Fall is my most favorite time of year, so I was so glad this Challenge was for Team B =)  I just LOVE the cooler weather we are having and love seeing the colors of Fall starting to appear, more vibrant with each new day!!  I spent Saturday in New Hampshire and stopped by one of the many Apple Orchards.  This particular one is celebrating their 100th year - WoW!!  Here are a few pics showing some of those wonderful Fall colors...







There's just something about those GIANT Pumpkins that gets me every year...  Back to the Challenge.
Our Sponsor is Robyn's Fetish.  I chose this Happy Fall image...
I hope you will play along with us!!  Break out your colors of Fall and join in the fun over at Tuesday Throwdown!!

Blessings to you!!



1 comment:

  1. Fall in New England is the best, sure miss the beautiful Fall weather. Love your card. It's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete