Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Sweet Sketch Wednesday #226

It's Wednesday again - and that means time for a new Sketch over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday...  Will you join our Challenge??  I sure hope so.  LOVE to see every one's take on the Sketch each week, so many talented creative followers out there =)

This week our Sponsor is Krista Smith of Saturated Canary.  I just love her images - I find them Captivating...
First, let's check out this week's Sketch...


And, here is my card with Ice Cream and Pickles!!  How cute is this little soon to be Mama...?


This week's Winner will receive two free images from Krista's Shop!!  Why not grab a cup of coffee and check out all of her images by clicking HERE!!

Blessings to you!!

8 comments:

  1. Pretty card Sally. I love your papers.

    Hope you have a great week.

    Holly
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image reminded me that you are going to be a granny soon! Yay! Pretty soon now right? Love the colors on your card, so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your darling card Sally. It is so perfect for a new mama. I was thinking the same as Joanna. "Soon to be grandma." You will love it. Grand kids are awesome!!
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card Sally! Love your image...anyone you know?!!!!!! How fun.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect for a mom-to-be! I used to wear my hear like that in high school! Awesome, awesome card.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card for a mom to be. Such a cute card. Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your coloring is gorgeous. Love the image and your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love you card Sally! Such a sweet image. I just became grandma to a sweet baby girl. She so adorable. Have a sweet day! Hugs Arlana

    ReplyDelete