Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Sweet Sketch Wednesday #221

It's Wednesday once again =)  This week over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday we have Jodie of  Bugaboo Digi Samps Sponsoring us - Awesome!!  This week's Winner will receive 7 free digital stamps - WoW!!  Now, if I were you, I would head right over and check out all the images and start planning the 7 you will win when your card is chosen the Winner because you know that your card is going to rock this Challenge... right?

On to the Challenge, this week's Sketch...

                            

and here is my card using a cute Ava & Deacon image Friends...


I do hope you will join in the fun this week, I can't wait to see your creations!!

Blessings to you!!




8 comments:

  1. Such a cute gorgeous card Sally. I think I might have to get this image for myself.

    I love your daisies and your papers.

    Have a great week.

    Holly
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable Sally! Love your image and papers. They all work so well together. The daisies are the perfect addition too.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is soo sweet. I love how your embellishments and Ava's dress both have daisies. Really darling!!

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Ava and Deacon. They are some of my favorite iamges at Bugaboo. Your card is super cute and love the added daisies. I hope you are having a wonderful week.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and I just love the pretty colors and the beautiful flowers!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really adorable, love the sweet image and the colour combo and layout are gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just the sweetest card. Love the image and the cute papers that you used. Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sally, sorry I think I'm loosing the plot, I thought I had already commented on everyone's cards last week. Love your super cute card, your colours are perfect together and this is such a cute image. Love your added embellishments just perfect. This is a darling card especially with such a cute Bugaboo image. Take care hope your week is going well for you?
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete