Wednesday, August 21, 2013

It's Wednesday!!

Happy Wednesday friends!!  I hope you are having a great week!! My husband and I are spending a few weeks at our family Beach House on Cape Cod.  The evenings are getting a bit cooler (which I LOVE) and the days are warm.  I've been thinking about how our family is growing, a son-in-law last weekend and a Grandson due to arrive in January.  I've got babies on my mind and decided to use this adorable image from our faithful Sponsor - Sally Ann Hancock of Digi Stamp Boutique!!  We appreciate her so much!!  Head on over to check our her images, this week's Winner will receive 6 Free images!!  Very cool!!

Before I share my card, here is this week's Sketch...
                                

and here is my card using Thomas in Pram.
Head on over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday and check out the rest of the Design Team's cards - they are awesome!!  I hope you will play along!!

Blessings to you!!


7 comments:

  1. Sally, your card is adorable. I love your papers.

    Have a great week.

    Holly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered if you were planning ahead for January when I saw this card on the blog!! Exciting stuff ahead for you!! Such a sweet card and your papers are wonderfully matched.

    Great job,
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sally, I have really been enjoying your pictures at your beach house. I hope you have a wonderful few weeks there. I love your darling papers and image. Grand kids are so much fun. Enjoy!!!
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sally I love your card this week, I've used this image as well for a baby boys card and it's totally perfect especially with your pretty design papers this image makes a great babies card. Take care and enjoy your break at your beach house, you'll feel like you need a rest after the last month leading up to the wedding and now it's over it's time for you and your hubby to take a well deserved break. Enjoy the warm weather whilst it lasts.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable and sweet new baby boy card! Perfect papers too. Cape Cod is on my list of places to go, and I wonder if I'll ever make it there! Enjoy it!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  6. How precious! A perfect baby boy card indeed. Love your image and fabulous papers. Enjoy the rest of your time at your beach house.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable and sweet. Hope you had a great weekend.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete