Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Sweet Sketch Wednesday is Here!!!

Hi friends - it's Wednesday - Wednesday this week has brought a bit of a cold spell to the North East.  It's been a winter that has been a bit mild so the temps in the teens seem EXTRA cold!!  Thankfully I don't mind the cold, I actually love the cold crisp air!!  But tonight I am a bit chilled...  As I type this Blog post my two Boxers are snuggled up on my bed with me and I am thankful for the warmth they are sharing!!!

Wednesday also means it's time for a new Sketch Challenge over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!  This week  our Sponsor is new one....         Floppy Latte!!  
Here is a little bit about Floppy Latte:
Hi. I'm jessica (or FLOPPY) of FLOPPY LATTE DESIGNS. I design digital stamps and papers, and also rework old woodcuts and drawings and put them into digital stamp form.. and i'm stef (or GLITTERBABE) as i'm known in blogland. I also design digital stamps but not quite as intricately as FLOPPY does. Together we're the LATTE LADIES, or better known as FLOPPY LATTE DESIGNS. Jess is the more serious one and stef is the clown – always trying to make people laugh. ok. So she likes the limelight. Keeps me (jess) in the background creating. Together we offer a variety of stamping and scrapbooking images and items reaching out to everyone's tastes (so we think). Do drop by FLOPPY LATTE DESIGNS ( www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog ) and have a look around. We are sure you'll see something you like and we guarantee it'll put a smile on your face!  

AND Jessica and Stef have given a  $10 Gift Certificate  to this weeks winner!!  Yay!!

Here is the Sketch:


And, here is my card...

So excited to see your creations this week...   ENJOY!!

Blessings to you!!


9 comments:

  1. Sally, your card is absolutely gorgeous. I love tulips and you have done a stunning job coloring up your image. Beautiful color combo too. Have a great rest of the week.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally, this is really beautiful!! Love your colors and design!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sally,

    The tulips on your card certainly put me in mind of spring, which at the moment seems to be a long way off - we have a huge covering of snow over here in the UK and it is sooo cold here too.

    I love pink and green - it is one of my favourite colour combinations and the one to watch out for this year I think.

    Holly
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Sally!! Love your flowers, you've colored them so masterfully. Lovin' the pinks and greens too. Making me wish for spring all the more.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sally,
    Lovely card and the flowers and your coloring are wonderful. Have a great week.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  6. love, love, love the card. i'm sooooooooooooo ready for spring!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply Fabulous! I always had in mind pink for these! Love the coloring! Lovely Lovely card! Thank you for choosing my image to work with!
    Jess
    Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty tulips Sally! I couldn't think of a better flower to describe part of Spring! The color combo is just perfect and I love the buttons and bows too!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete