Saturday, June 23, 2012

Unscripted Sketches #164


One more birthday card today...  The sketch is from Unscripted Sketches.  I flipped the sketch making the card 4.25" x 5.5".  The image is Saturated Canary.  I used papers from My Mind's Eye - So Sophie - Graceful.  LOVE the colors in the paper pad!!  The image is colored with Copics, fussy cut, and mounted with Pop Dots.   I added tan polka ribbon from my stash and tied it in a bow.

Thanks for visiting - hope you are having a great weekend!!
 


6 comments:

  1. This card is adorable...the image is so cute! I love the color combo!
    Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you angled your ribbon wrap for the sketch ... cute little image too ... so glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that little girl on the front and I just love the way you have coloured her. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in the fun at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bow is awesome!!! I envy & admire anyone that can tie a bow like this! Love your color combination with the fabulous pop of turquoise blue. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us this week at Unscripted Sketches :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image and card - always enjoy your work - loving that bow! Thanks for playing at US!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sassy and sweet card! Thank you for joining us at Unscripted Sketches! :)

    ReplyDelete