Wednesday, June 20, 2012

CSI #24

I am definitely hooked on the Color... Stories... Inspiration... Challenges!!  I have chosen (for now) to create 6x6 layouts featuring one or two favorite old photos.  I guess I have come to realize that I have so many pictures and there is no way I will ever have the time to Scrapbook my kids early years, so this is the next best thing!!  I am loving this Challenge. 





This week the colors were a perfect match for a favorite photo taken in the Summer of '93 (okay, maybe '94, unfortunately not really sure...).  This picture was taken at our family Beach House.  My sister and her daughter were there as well as my daughter and a friend of hers.  We got into face painting and Scott and his best buddy Zachary wanted to be dogs.  They were the best of friends.  However, as much as they loved to be together, they always ended up driving each other CrAzY!!  My son Scott was a very serious and sensitive boy.  Zachary was the opposite.  He thought about what he was doing AfTeR he did it!!  But, as opposite as they were, they had so much fun together!!

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable photo and such a GORGEOUS layout. It's simply inspiring.
    Thanks for sharing in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday this week.

    ReplyDelete