Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Fresh Brewed Designs with Ribbon and Twine!!

Hi friends!!  It's the middle of the week and time for a new Challenge over at Fresh Brewed Designs.
Don't you just love to use ribbon and twine??  I sure do!!  I also love buttons, but that's another story...   This week the Challenge at FBD is to use Ribbon or Twine (I suppose you could even use BOTH...).  I almost always add one or the other to my cards, so this Challenge was right up my ally (and I added a button...  SWEET!!)!

I don't know about you, but my life has gotten crazy busy lately.  I don't have as much time for creating cards as I used to, but it brings me such peace, I feel like I need to create a card every now and then.  I tend to keep my cards clean and simple and ribbon or twine dresses them up just right!!  Love the added dimension they bring!!  Am I babbling...?  Okay, on with my card...

I just love this cute little monkey image (I happen to love bananas too...).



So, You can see Monkey in a Tree (and many other awesome images, by clicking >>>HERE<<<

I hope you will head on over to Fresh Brewed Designs and play along with us!!  You could WIN this adorable image, or any other of Heather's images - the choice is yours, but you do have to play to have a chance to be this week's WINNER!!

Wishing you all a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by!!

Blessings to you all!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh Sally this monkey is so sweet and just pops out of the paper you have chosen. Hope you have a lovely week. Hugs Anne x

    ReplyDelete