Wednesday, March 18, 2015

I Love some Coffee with my Eggs!!

Hey there friends!!  Happy Wednesday!!  There's a new Challenge just started today over at Fresh Brewed Designs!!

Fresh Brewed DesignsThe theme this week is EGGS!!  Easter is just around the corner and this is the perfect Challenge to create some of those Easter cards featuring eggs, or maybe Spring Chicks...  I think my card will be for my sister =)  I loved looking through Heather's awesome images and chose one that would work perfectly for this fun Challenge!!  You can check them out by clicking  >>>>HERE<<<<   I chose this beautiful image "Joyful Noise Easter Egg" - I LOVE IT!!  For my card I chose some Springy papers from my stash, did some paper piecing, some coloring with my Copics, a little distressing and added some twine and a sweet little button.

Here is my card...



I hope you will head on over to  Fresh Brewed Designs and play along with us!!  It would be so EGGciting to see your creations!!  (Tee hee... Sorry, couldn't resist... ;-)

Wishing you all a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by!!

Blessings to you all!!

2 comments:

  1. EGGciting hehehe!!! That is too cute and you totally made me smile ;)

    This card is beautiful! LOVE the gorgeous paper piecing and the soft muted colors. Very soft and simple, but also speaks volumes. You let the love of God and His word shine through this card. Absolutely beautiful.

    Happy Wednesday -
    Have a very blessed day my friend.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sweet paper pieced image Sally and your colours are gorgeous. Hugs Anne x

    ReplyDelete