Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and A Day for Daisies

Hi friends!!  I am so late with my Post this week...  Silly laptop is acting up... again...  =(

So, it', my lunch hour at work and the perfect time to share this week's Sketch with you all =)

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 is Sponsored this week by A Day for Daisies!!  I just LOVE their sweet images, so hard to pick just one to work with.  Before I go on, here is the Sketch:

 
This Sketch works up quickly and is a good one to flip as I have done...
 
My favorite season is right around the corner so I chose this wonderful image
"A Barrel of Blossoms"
 
It is hard to believe that Summer is coming to a close, once Labor Day comes and goes, the mood here in New England changes to all things Fall!!  Some of the leaves have already started to turn...
 
Wishing you all a wonder-filled week!!
 
Blessings to you!!
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Sally,
    Sweet fall card. Love the flip.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sally! I too, love Fall. I'm in the minority in my family -- they are whining about the end of Summer and I'm giggling because leaves are changing, there is a bite in the air and my beloved pumpkin scones are BACK at Starbucks! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how beautiful Sally!! I simply adore your image, perfect for fall.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sally I do love your Fall card, this is such a lovely image and my love of pumpkins. This sketch worked so beautifully by rotating it and your ric-rac was the perfect embellishment. Take care and have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a "good feel" card. Makes me warm all over. It may be because I love fall. Beautifully done. I love how you used the sketch the other direction. Have a great weekend.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete