Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Fresh Brewed Designs Choose Your Challenge!!

It's Wednesday and it's time for a new Choose Your Challenge over at Fresh Brewed Designs!!  I love this Challenge - you can either follow the Sketch or gather your inspiration from the photo OR BOTH!!  That is exactly what I did!!  Those of you who know me know that I LOVE a great Sketch - and this is a GREAT Sketch!!

I also love to take a photo and draw certain elements from it to incorporate into my design.  I just LOVE the photo this Challenge.  I love the colors and the patterns and I am a HUGE fan of polka dots!!







I couldn't wait to get creating for this Challenge.

Heather is always coming out with new images and last month she released the stamp I chose to use "Lovely Dancer"  I also flipped the Sketch on it's side and here are my results...


A certain someone I know has a beautiful white dress she will be dancing in soon, so along with the Sketch and the Photo, she was also my inspiration =)

I hope you will head on over to see all that is Brewing at Fresh Brewed Designs.  Grab a cup of coffee and spend some time checking out the Blog, the Shop and then Play Along!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Blessings to you!!




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sally, absolutely beautiful!! And I think I know that certain someone you're referring to also!!! Nothing but loveliness.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sally this is just...well...LOVELY!!! This is such a BEAUTIFUL new image that Heather has brought out and you have done her proud!! Have a great day Sally!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH SALLY!!! This post is beautiful... and the image indeed does look just like my little miss ;) The funny thing is I actually drew THIS image in February. I just sat it aside and sortof forgot about it. I do that sometimes. lol.... Funny how PERFECT it is. I didn't even notice it until you all brought it to my attn.
    This brought tears to my eyes. So lovely and timely.
    Thank you!

    Big smiles,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete