Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Choose Your Challenge... at Fresh Brewed Designs!!

It's Wednesday and time for the kick off of the February monthly Challenge at Fresh Brewed Designs!  Check out the Badge.  You have your choice of using the wonderful Sketch or the awesome yummy photo as the inspiration for your card!!  If you are having trouble deciding which to use, why not both!!

Here is my creation using both the Sketch and the photo inspiration...


I used the wonderful image "Warm My Heart Mug" along with a new paper pad from My Mind's Eye that I recently picked up with all sorts of sweet Valentine papers, to that I added some blue ribbon from my stash and a chip board heart paper pieced with sweet plaid paper!!  The mug is colored with Copics, I could go for a Warm Mug of coffee right about now, but then I could always go for a warm mug of coffee =)

I hope you will head on over to Fresh Brewed Designs Challenge Blog and check out the rest of the Design Team's creations - some very talented ladies over there!!  Also, be sure to stop by the SHOP, always something new to see, in fact, check back on Monday for some fun, we have a Digi Release Blog Hop coming up, you don't want to miss it!!  

Thanks so much for visiting - I appreciate you a "latte"!!

Blessings to you!!




5 comments:

  1. I am enjoying the last bit of my 'warm mug of coffee' as we speak :) hehehe!

    I LOVE this card! The XO background paper is too sweet. You really did a wonderful job mixing patterned papers in this piece. I always have trouble doing that. They either clash or they mix TOO well. Everything about this card softly says I LOVE YOU! and makes my heart smile.

    So happy to have you on the team!
    Big HUgs!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous Sally!!! Love your papers, they are work so well with your image! Right now, I {heart} my hot cup of tea. So good after being outside shoveling snow and scraping off ice! YUCK!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sally...a PERFECTLY YUMMY card!!! Hats off to you for being able to pull off the sketch and photo...koodoos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to say your card is SO enticing on this blustery, YUCKY day!! And Linda we too are getting bombarded with yet another STORM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sally! What a GORGEOUS CARD! I just love all of the soft pretty colors! Those pretty Valentine dp's are so lovely with the, "Warm My Heart Mug"!
    What a wonderful take on the sketch and the inspiration photo! I love it!
    So happy that you have joined the FBD DT! I hope that you enjoy a wonderful weekend!
    Big hugs and smiles, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete