Wednesday, December 25, 2013

SWEET Sketch Wednesday!!

Merry Christmas!!!  What a wonderful few days this has been...  Great to see family, we gathered at my brother and sister-in-law's house on the Cape Saturday.  Love to get pictures of the next generation, they are all growing up so fast - this group ranges in age from 7 months to 10 years old!!

We were missing the newest member of the family, Jack just 6 weeks old - he arrived with his parents in New England on Christmas Eve!!  I was so excited to finally meet him!!  We had our Christmas Eve gathering at my sister and brother-in-law's house... complete with a visit from Santa!!

Before the gathering, we had a wonderful Christmas Eve service where we celebrated the reason for the season - the birth of  Jesus who came so that we may have life... eternally.

My heart is full and my body is tired, and I am thankful for so many things one of which is that tomorrow my office is closed =)

Lots to do...  Before I go on babbling, let me share this week's Sketch with you from Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Our Sponsor is Jodie over at Bugaboo Digi Stamps!!  LOVE her stuff!!  Be sure to visit and have a look...  always something new to see =)

Hard to believe this is the final Sketch Challenge for Sweet Sketch Wednesday...
The Challenge will continue at the new Blog Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 - be sure to head over and have a look...  be sure to become a Follower...  there will be prizes announced soon...  Our first Challenge will be January 1st, so stay tuned =)
And, here is my card for this week...
I hope you will play along this week's winner will receive 7 free images!!

This crafter is exhausted, so I must sign off and get some much needed sleep...  Lots to do getting the new Blog ready for our big debut!!  I hope you will stop for a visit!!

Blessings to you!!




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sally! I have this image, love Ava!! Great family pics too. Have a Happy New Year.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great holiday, so fun with all the little ones. The excitement must of been overwhelming! What a cute card, love the adorable image and fun papers. See you in 2014.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sally, it looks like you had a wonderful time with family and friend this Christmas. I have been enjoying mine too. Lucky you that you didn't have to work the day after Christmas. I did. it was ok though, I love the people I work with.
    You card is darling. I used this image for Bugaboo and them CTB has been closed so I didn't get to post it this year. it is fun to see your. It is so darlling. I am looking forward to this next year. It will be a good one and I am so glad you are carrying on SSW. Thanks so much,
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, wow. I guess I missed out on commenting on your card last week. Sorry! Your Ava is darling and your family looks amazingly fun! Thanks for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete