Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I Love Coffee...

...AND... I love Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!  Here it is Wednesday again and time for a new Sketch Challenge!!  This week we have Digi Stamp Boutique as our Sponsor!!  Love, love, love all the wonderful images to choose from.  Here is a little about DSB:

All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.

On to the Sketch - A new one from Arlana =)


And here is my card...


Be sure to head on over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday and check out the rest of the Design Team's cards - really fabulous!!  I so hope you will play along with us!!

(...and you know, it's coffee in my cup!!)

Blessings to you!!


7 comments:

  1. Hi Sally I love this image from DSB it so perfect to those anytime cards you need. Love your you have distressed your paper, I just can't do that it always looks like I've used a blunt pair of scissors and looks like crap when I've finished it. A Challenge for me in 2014 a distressed card. Great colour and design papers and thanks so much for this weeks posting on SSW. Take care and have a great week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore the color combo that you have use to color the image. Great looking card. Have a super week.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun flower.. I love your cup image. I could use a warm cup of cocoa right now. I love the distressing you have done and your cup looks like you could pick it up off the paper. Super cute!
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the distressing on your card this week and the shine on the mug ... fantastic! With all the browns on this card, it just feels warm and inviting. Really wonderful. I'm with you, I'd drink coffee all day long if I could just convince a Starbucks barista to come home with me and make me drinks all day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fabulous! Love your distressed edges. Fabulous image too. A real winner this week Sally...just like every week!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favorite things too - coffee!! Great card and distressing on this cute card!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete