Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Sweet Sketch Wednesday... It's a Boy!!

Welcome Wednesday!!  This week I have been working on a Quilt for my Grandson due to arrive in January, along with knitting a blanket and a sweater...  I guess you could say I am "Grandma Nesting"...  When I saw this sweet image over at our Sponsor's shop - Digi Stamp Boutique - I knew for this week's Challenge I just had to make a card for my Sweet Daughter-in-law Marisa!!
More than half way there... =)

We so appreciate DSB at Sweet Sketch Wednesday, such a faithful Sponsor, so many Sweet images!!  You can check them out by clicking HERE.

Here is this week's Sketch...
AND, here is my card using Bloomin' Emmy...
I hope you will head on over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday and check out the rest of the DT cards - so amazing!!  This week's Winner will receive a $12 Gift Certificate to Sally-Ann's Shop!!

Wishing you all a wonderful CRAFTY week!!

Blessings to you!!





10 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Congrats on your upcoming grandchild. Mine's coming in March, I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this card is perfect for your daughter-in-law. I was the same way. I make so many things for our grand babies it is insane. Grandma nesting is a good way to say it!! LOL Love your darling card. Happy nesting!!
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sally this is the most perfect card for your daughter-in-law. Congratulations to your son and his wife what a wonderful time a head for this as well as Grandma to be nesting. Love your card this image and great colours. Take care and have a great week I'll have very little Internet access whilst I'm travelling in the next 3 weeks. I'll be in touch once I get back.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable Sally!! An absolutely perfect image for your expecting DIL! Congrats on the soon to be grandson! Aren't boys the best?!!! I can say that, I have two of my own!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! Congrats on the soon to be new Grand son. I sure he is going to get lots of spoiling from Grand Ma. Such a cute card.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet! What an adorable couple and this card is absolutely darling! Those papers you used are just the best. Congrats!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you do better than my grandma, who is still knitting a cardigan for my sister, who is now 34! I'm sure you will have everything ready in time for the arrival of your grandson - Congratulations by the way. Bet you can't wait.

    I love your card this week. I love the 'ribbon' at the bottom.

    Hope you have a great week.

    Holly
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your baby card is so SWEET Sally! I love the colors, image and that little stamp border. Hugs Arlana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your baby card is so SWEET Sally! I love the colors, image and that little stamp border. Hugs Arlana

    ReplyDelete