Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Sweet Sketch Wednesday #213

Hey there friends!!  Happy Wednesday!!  I'; loving this Wednesday as it is also my Friday this week - 4th of July tomorrow, no work for me AND my Boss is closing the office Friday as well - YaY!!  I just might find time to clean and organize my Craft Room...  hmmm...


On to the Challenge at hand...  Our Sponsor is Clearly Digi Stamps - AND they had a stamp set that was right up my ally...  Windows, I LOVE windows!!  Head on over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday to find out more about CDS.  They have some awesome stamps and have just recently opened a new shop, very cool!!   They are offering a $25 Gift Certificate to this week's Winner - so, check out our Sketch, the DT inspiration, and get crafting!!

Now for the Sketch...

And here is my card...
The papers, button and pearls are all Close to My Heart.  The image is colored with Copics and the ribbon is from my stash.

I hope you will head on over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday and check out the Design Team cards - very awesome, then, after all that inspiration gets your creative juices flowing...  get Crafting!!
Can's wait to see your creations!!

Blessings to you!!


7 comments:

  1. Lucky you to be able to be off both days. I have to work part of the day tomorrow and of course Friday as well. Enjoy your days off. I love the sketch this week and your window frame is so warma and ivniting. I love your color scheme and beautiful papers. Have a wonderful 4th.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Sally and really gives me the feeling of looking into that window! The sheer ribbon and button are perfect too! I just have today off, I do have to work on Friday, but I'll take any days off that I can. It's too hot to do anything outdoors, so cardmaking it is!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Sally!! I love that window set too. Such lovely papers and cute flower button. Happy 4th.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sally, don't waste your day off cleaning (even if it IS your craft room) ... create instead.

    You did a wonderful job on this card. Love your paper this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just darling! What a cute little window scene. Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sally I just love your window scene, it's so you as I remember your blog with your window. Love your colours it's such a pretty card and could be used for so many occasions. Perfect embellishment for this card. Thanks so much for another great sketch and your wonderful posting it looks like your daughter had a wonderful day. Take care and have a lovely week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous papers on your card this week Sally.

    Holly
    xx

    ReplyDelete