Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Sketch Saturday

I made a quick card yesterday morning for a friend who did me a HUGE favor installing a ceiling fan!!  Definitely something I can not do myself!!  So, I made her this Thank You card using an adorable image from adfd of hatching ducklings...  only, for the purposes of this card I am pretending they are Swans.  On the way to my church there has been a nest with a Momma Swan sitting atop 5 eggs...  I have been checking for her whenever I drive by.  It's been well over a month and a half and she still sits...
Last night both the Momma and Papa Swan were on the nest.  Lo and behold my friend called me this morning to say the eggs were hatching!!!  I Can Not Wait to see these babies!!

The card is made from the Sketch over at Sketch Saturday.  The image colored with my Copics and I added the sentiment from Paper Smooches.  These baby Swans (and my friend) have been a BLESSING to me these last several weeks.  I LOVE to see God's hand at work in Nature and this has been so Special this Spring.  Hopefully I will get some pics of the little family to share soon.



Thanks so much for visiting!!
Blessings to you!!

1 comment:

  1. Sally, I love this card. I know what you mean about Gods creations being a blessing in our lives.
    Hugs, Nancy Have a wonderful weekend and holiday with your family.

    ReplyDelete