Saturday, March 9, 2013

Thinking of You...

Quick card today combining three Challenges:
Sassy Cheryl's - Flowers, Flowers Everywhere
Sketch Saturday
                              
Color Throwdown
                               
I used a Bear with Flowers image from Sassy Cheryl's, colored him in with Copics and fussy cut him out and then mounted him with Pop Dots.  The papers are from my stash, and the tiny flowers and brads are Close to My Heart.  I also used a Fiskars Scallop Punch and added a piece of coral ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Blessings to you!!



4 comments:

  1. Nice card! I admire you and others that are able to pull of challenges and post them as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable Mz. Sally! As always, it's a stunner. I'm glad he's 'thinking about me'. LOL

    Thanks for playing along with the Sassy Cheryl DT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sally, cute as can be! I do love your creations! Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, very sweet. Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown. :)

    ReplyDelete