Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Nativity

Just wanted to share this Nativity wall hanging I made for Christmas gifts this year. I actually made 6 of them and have had requests for next year. I got the idea off of Pinterest and then changed it up a bit.
 

 The images are from the Digi Stamp Boutique - Cute Nativity Set 2 .  I colored them up with Copics and added some Silver Stickles to the stars and Wise Men crowns and gifts.  I chose coordinating papers and mounted them all to 6" x 6" cork tiles.  The three squares are attached with staples and Tacky Glue to Burlap ribbon (Close to My Heart) with a Bow attached at the top.
 
I am entering this Project in the Digi Stamp Boutique December Challenge.
 
Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and I am wishing you a New Year filled with many Blessings!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment