Monday, June 4, 2012

Lili of the Valley

This card is for two Challenges.  Lili's Little Fairies Challenge which is Anything Goes using a LOTV image and Card Positioning Systems Challenge, a Sketch Challenge. 

I chose this sweet little image of the Birthday Cupcake for the Dog - I actually have two dogs both with Birthdays this month - now there's a little inspiration!!  My DP is My Mind's Eye Lost & Found - Girl.  The CS is Close to My Heart as are as the buttons.  The chocolate brown polka dot ribbon is from my stash.

Hope your week is off to a great start!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love Lili of the Valley! She is just darling! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CPS Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little image is soooo adorable and great use of the CPS sketch too.

    ReplyDelete