Monday, March 26, 2012

Mojo Monday (on Monday!!)

One can never have enough Birthday cards on hand...  although this one is being delivered tomorrow!!  I have been wanting to use this Mo  image and decided this was the card to do it!  The sketch at Mojo Monday was perfect!!  I am also entering this card in the Challenge over at Mo's Digital Pencil Blog.  The challenge there is to "Bling it on" a Mo image.  I thought it made perfect sense for Birthday Mouse Flossie to wear her best party dress with the blingy ribbon around her waste!!After all, she is on her way to a Party!! 










I used coordinating papers from Recollections.  The sentiment (inside it continues "a very happy birthday") is from the Verve set "Wishing You" stamped in Close to My Heart Black.  The bow and the bling are also CtMH.

Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. Yep! She looks perfectly blinged up for her party. :-) Very cute Sally. Fun design and if that cupcakes chocolate I want a bite. LOL Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's this week!

    ReplyDelete