Saturday, March 10, 2012

For Sentimental Reasons

Just one card before I go to bed...  Over at the CAS-ual Friday Blog, the challenge this week is to keep it Clean And Simple with the Sentiment as the focal point.  I needed a masculine Birthday card and this seemed to be just the right Challenge to do this Saturday night!

I used all Close to My Heart products, paper, card stock, stamp and ribbon.  The Sentiment:  CELEBRATE It's Your Day.
















Hope you are having a great weekend.  I spent a good part of today with my friend Juanita down on Cape Cod - one of my most favorite places here on Earth...  AND went to one of my most favorite Coffee Shops - The Daily Brew in Cataumet.  The day started out with snow and ended with sun shine - lots of coffee, laughs, and sunshine - a perfect day. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!! 

1 comment:

  1. Really great masculine card! Thanks for getting sentimental with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete