Saturday, February 18, 2012

Zephaniah 3:17


Wow - I am posting a Challenge on the day of the Challenge's release - a first for me!!  This weekend I have a lot of Birthday cards to make so I'm getting right to work (or should I say play?)...  The Sweet Stop Challenge Blog has another great sketch this week with a "Spin" and a Prize...  The spin is to use a die (don't have one) or a punch.  So, I used a teeny tiny Dragon Fly punch which I own but have never used before.  The Prize... well that remains to be seen.
The paper is from Close to My Heart "Passages", I used Garden Green Ink and Gosgrain ribbon.  The folded paper is handstitched with Colonial White emproidery floss and the stamp is New from Verve - Zephaniah 3:17 along with a simple Happy Birthday sentiment also from Verve.



Happy Saturday!!

Hey - I was first to enter!!

3 comments:

  1. Soft and subtle! Pretty ribbon, too! Thanks for playing along with us for the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Sally. Love the passage, the colors, the dragonflies in the corners... the folded paper looks great with the stitching. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! You did a great job with the Sketch! Thank you for joining us in the Sweet Stop Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete