Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Yet Another Challenge...

I have found my new addiction - Challenge Blogs!!  Fun to see the other designs and check out the Blogs...  Great way to stay motivated to keep making cards!!  I'm hooked and I LOVE it!!

Tonight I tried a new Challenge I found at the Blog Stampin' Sisters in Christ!  Their Challenge is based on a Scripture with total freedom in design!!  This week's Scripture is Philippians 4:8  I thought about this Scripture, and went through my stamps and settled on the sentiment Happy Thoughts... coming your way!


I used the Workshop on the Go kit Miracle.  I love the paper and the precut chocolate trim.  I also used the stamp set with Bamboo and Heavenly Blue ink.  The sentiment is from the samo set Card Chatter - Sympathy.  

Now all I have to do is decide who to send this card to...


1 comment:

  1. Challenges are a really great way to get motivated and have a direction while you stamp...and I see you are up to the challenge!! This is a beautiful card, wonderful colors together!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ!!

    ReplyDelete