Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It's Wednesday!!

I was so excited to find out that I was in the Top Three at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!  That's a first for me.  I am humbled and honored there were so many GREAT cards!!
Today's Sweet Sketch #142 was a fun one to play with.   Once I see a sketch, I find myself creating in my head the rest of the day until I can get to my desk and get started.  The Sponsor this week is Bugaboo Digi Stamps.  I checked out their website on my lunch break and found this adorable digi stamp "Angels Believe" and created my card around this cute trio.  What fun!!





I used Close to My Heart papers from my Scraps - this cloud paper is one of my favorites.  I will be sad when it's gone...  I colored in the trio with Tombow markers, used some scrap ribbon and found the 3 brads and the button in my "treasure" drawer!

Hope you are all having a great week!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

8 comments:

  1. what a fabulous image. I love how you popped it. It really makes it look like they are in the clouds. Your papers are perfect and I love your added button. Congrats on being one of the top three this last week.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally lovely card and such a cute image. Congratulations for being in the Top 3 last week. You sound like me once I get my image I think about it and sometime create it in my head I can picture it, sometimes it's in bed at night I've sometimes had a pen and paper beside my bed so I don't forget by morning. Or I create in the shower as well. Love your cloud paper. Great job and thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sally and I see you've created yet another terrific card with these adorable angels! Thanks so much for joining us again this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super adorable image and great job on the sketch. You card is just darling. So glad you could join us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesdays.
    Congrats on making top 3!
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWZA, this is stunning!! Oh what an adorable image. Congrats on your Top Three also, that's wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sally, congrats on being in the top three! So glad to see you joining in again this week, love the image you used and so pretty with your choice of papers. So happy you found us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
    Patti SSW/DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on top 3 last week Sally! I absolutely adore your card this week, that is one adorable little image.
    Thanks for joining us again this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

    Genevieve DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sally this is an adorable card! I just love the cloud paper with this image for a cohesive look. Really well done this week and congrats on the Top 3 from the last challenge. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Sharon, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete