Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Red, White & Blue Challenge at Freshly Brewed Challenges


Hey friends, I am so excited about all the things going on at Freshly Brewed Challenges and I wanted to share them with you!!!  The easiest way to do that is to have you click on the >>>LINK<<<< and check it out!!  If you love a fun Challenge, then you want to head on over and join in on the fun.  It's been a busy month with our first Challenge winding down and our second Challenge starting up today.  AND we have posts featuring Digi's from the new CUTIE BUG release!!

Here is a card I made to share a little inspiration for our Red White and Blue Challenge...

This card features Heather's adorable image "Look what I caught"!!  How cute is he??  He reminds me of my Great-Nephew Axel.  He loves to be at the Beach searching for "treasure"...  I can only image his expression if he ever filled his net like this little guy did!!

I do hope you will play along with us and head on over to Facebook and see what's going on!!

Thanks so much for visiting!!  Blessings to you!!


1 comment:

  1. This is just beyond precious!!! I LOVE the layout and the doodled on cloud! Such a fun, happy, and adorable card!
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete