Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Happy Wednesday!!

So glad you stopped by today!!  I wanted to share a card I created for the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 Challenge - and - it's the last Challenge of the month so there is a TWIST!!  Our TWIST this Challenge is to incorporate Buttons and Bows!!  We always use a Blast from the Past Sketch for our last Challenge of the month too...  so without further ado...  Here is our Sketch:


And, here is my card...


I love the image - from Sami Stamps, our Sponsor this week!!  I just LOVE her images and this one is too sweet!!  Here is a little bit about our Sponsor:

Sami Stamps provides a variety of high quality Digital Stamps in both JPEG and PNG formats.  I hope you enjoy crafting with Sami Stamps as much as I enjoy illustrating them!

Stop by Sami Stamps and check out all the awesome images - click HERE

I hope you will head on over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and check out the Challenge and have a look at the rest of the Design Team cards - so AwEsOmE!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Blessings to you!!



6 comments:

  1. I love the colors you used in this card! So sweet! =)

    I also wanted to let you know that Sami Stamps is currently having a challenge going on as well. Sami Stamps Challenge #014: Add Stripes. This sketch has stripes so you automatically qualify to enter into the challenge. Come join us if you would like too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is sooo sweet (and perfect considering the events in your life recently!). I'd like to request more pictures of sweet babies, please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sally this is such a lovely image and card. Totally perfect for both of your families with new babies. Love your natural colour tones and added embellishments. Take care and enjoy your weekend.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sally, What a wonderful Masculine card, great image and love the buttons and bow. Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is the perfect image....with all your new grand babies. I love it. Love your choice of colors.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Positively adorable!! Love your image, perfect indeed.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete