Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 - and a Blast from the Past

Hi friends - well...  I finally have my laptop back and am actually getting my Post done on time!!  BUT, it has to go back for a little Tweak...  So, I will see if I can get this Post done before it shuts off on me...

This week over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 we have Heather of Fresh Brewed Designs as our Sponsor!!  I just love Heather and she is offering 3 free digi's to this week's Winner, so head on over to SSW2 and play along!!  Also, check out the Challenges over at Fresh Brewed Designs - some great prizes to be had and Lots of Fun!!

Here is this week's Sketch - a Blast from the Past...


Super fun to work with!!  and here is my card using Heather's image Fuzzy Chick with Bowtie...


Thanks so much for stopping by!!  

Blessings to you!!



6 comments:

  1. Good Morning Sweet Sally!
    This card is beyond precious. I ADORE that you paper pieced him. And I ADORE that he is all polka dotted! I want to hug him :) lol!!! Very lovely sketch from a very lovely lady.
    Sending you hugs today!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see you have your computer back. Mine was having issues in the Fall, I was so happy to have it back and it was not totally fixed, but seam to fix its self after a while. I am so techno challenge it is not even funny! HATE when something goes wrong with them.
    Your card is just darling. Love the paper pieced chick. Super cute. Have a great week.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sally I'm so glad you have your computer back but has a few teething problems you'll be glad once it's all up and running smoothly. I do love your cute little card, I love this sweet image and how you've paper pieced it and the colours you've used are perfect. Take care and enjoy your week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so rarely think to paper piece digis but it always turns out so great. I love that chick! When I first saw it, I thought that you had sewn around it! REALLY pretty!

    Glad that your computer is back. I don't know what I would do without my computer tech man (aka, my hubby!) Glad that you are back in the world of computing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo adorable Sally!!! Love the paper pieced chickie! Such a sweet card.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable image and love those pastel blue and green tones, very springlike x

    ReplyDelete