Friday, April 4, 2014

Fresh Brewed Designs - Choose your Challenge!!

Hey there friends, guess what...  I have my Laptop back!!  Woo Hoo!!  I certainly have lots to catch up on...  =)

First of all I want to share a card I made for the April Choose your Challenge over at Fresh Brewed Designs!!

The Challenge is to create a card using either Inspiration from the Photo or Follow the Sketch OR...  Both!!
Well, I am  happy to be on the Design Team and I chose to create a card using BOTH!!
I hope you will head on over to the FBD Challenge Blog and check out the rest of the DT creations!!
And then...  play along!!  There are prizes to be won and a chance at being a Guest Designer - how awesome is that??

Here is my card...

Isn't she fun??  
I absolutely LOVE this month's Sketch and I know you will too!!

I so appreciate you stopping by!!
Blessings to you!!



1 comment:

  1. Sally,
    This card is like a breath of fresh air. Such light and lovely papers and embellies. Your fussy cut image looks as though she is in a beautiful, luxurious bathroom!
    I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing, and blessed weekend my dear.

    Hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete