Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Sweet Sketch Wednesday #216-149

Wednesday again and that means it's time for a new Challenge over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!  This week our Sketch is a blast from the past created by Arlana!!


I love this Sketch!!  It was so much fun to work with.  Our Sponsor is Jackie Mathews of Paper Addictions.  Her images are so cute, here is a little bit about Jackie:
"My name is Jacqueline Mathews and I am a crafter and designer.  I love paper, pens, doodling, stamping and above all designing.  I have a degree in fine arts with an emphasis in graphic design.  I worked in the graphic design industry for many years and quit 15 years ago to become a stay at home mom for my 3 kids.  Now that the kids are older and don’t need me as much, I am reinventing myself and have decided that I wanted to create my own line of digital stamps.  I have dabbled in rubber stamping and became a “Stampin’ up!” demonstrator and had a blast, but thought it would be more fun to create my own stamps.  I decided digital was the way to go.  It is affordable for the customer and for the designer.  I now have a digital stamp shop on Etsy called “PaperAddictions”.  I would love to create my own line of rubber stamps someday, but for now I am testing my designs out in my shop to see if anyone likes them.  I am pleasantly surprised that I have gotten a good response to the images I have designed so far.  This positive response has motivated me to create more images in the future."  

Jackie is offering 5 images from her shop!!  Head on over and check it out by clicking HERE, so many wonderful reasons to join us this week!!  Here is my card using KatieBug On a Swing!

Can't wait to see your creations!!
Blessings to you!!


6 comments:

  1. Sweet card Sally. I love your papers - perfectly summery.

    Hope you have a great week.

    Holly
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun papers with your darling image. I love how you cute the image out and used the gingham background for the circle. Soooo cute!!! Have a great week.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, love you paper picks and how you cute out the darling iamge. Have a great weekend.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the texture on this card; your paper is phenomenal and that image is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sally sorry I'm late commenting but I've been away with my family for a few days break before the boys go back to school this coming week. Love your sweet card this little image is so cute and such and awesome image for a little girls card. Love your white daisy embellishments just perfect for your card. Take care and hope you've having a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute little ladybug and the fun and fresh colors and papers you used are perfect!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete