Wednesday, July 31, 2013

It's Wednesday!!!

Welcome my Wednesday friends - time for a new Challenge over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!  But first I have some news I am so excited to finally be able to share...  I am going to be a Grandma - YaY!!  My first Grandchild is due mid January - how awesome is that??  Such an exciting time for my family!!  My daughter's Wedding is in less than 2 weeks, and now my Son and Daughter-in-law are expecting.  My son was Best Man in a friends Wedding this past Saturday.  Here is a picture of Scott and his wife Marisa - So sweet!!  In the midst of all the excitement, my husband and I celebrated our 34th Wedding Anniversary.  God is soo good!!

Milk 'n CoffeeNow, on to this week's Challenge.  Our Sponsor is Milk n' Coffee.  They have such cute images.  You can check them out by clicking HERE.  This week's winner will be able to choose 3 free images!!  Very awesome!!

Here is our Sketch...


               
And, here is my card using the image Two Little Girls...


I do hope you will play along with us!!

Blessings to you...



8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your pending Grandmahood.

    Your card this week is beautiful. Looks a little bit like me and my younger sister but we never played that nice together!

    I love your papers and cards.

    Have a great week.

    Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you Grandma!! you will be the BEST!!!

    :D

    p.s... nice card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is precious and I love the papers you used. Congratulations - you have tons of exciting new. Joyful times for sure!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay babies are the BEST! Congratulations on your future grandchild. (Be sure to post LOTS of pictures!!) Loved your card this week, super sweet with that wonderful DT.
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, to you!! It is so wonderful being a grandma. I am really excited for you. You are truely blessed. I love your card. Your papers and colors are so pretty together. It is so interesting how different the same image can look with different colors. Beautifully done, Sally.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Grandma-to-be!!! What a sweet card. Adorable image and perfect papers. Love it.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much fun for your family and so many special moments to come! Your card is just as cute as can be with those sweet papers you used.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Grandma to be on one amazing week. Not only 34 years of being married, a lovely son and daughter in law giving you a wonderful gift of life and to carry on the family name and your daughters wedding in a few weeks. Wow it's action packed for you and present and how exciting!!! Love your sweet card this week Sally, such pretty colours and papers very feminine. Take care and have another wonderful week and hope your having a lovely weekend.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete