Monday, January 21, 2013

Sketch Saturday

Quick post tonight of a Birthday card I created for a sweet little girl who is turning 4...  She LOVES horses!!
I chose to use the Sketch from Sketch Saturday which was perfect for this Lili of the Valley stamp.  I love their sweet stamps!!  I stamped it with Memento Black Tuxedo ink and colored it in with Copics.  The papers are from a retired Close to My Heart Valentine pack.  The black gingham ribbon is from my stash.



Thanks so much for visiting!!  It is way later than I should be up and I am sure I will be paying for it when the alarm goes off...  

Blessings to you all!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous colouration of this sweet LOTV stamp and wonderful take on the sketch Sally, love your paper and ribbon treatment.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally, I love your card - it is so sweet and I'm sure the little girl loved it!! Thanks for joining the challenge at Sketch Saturday this week. Best wishes, Trish x

    PS. I have also become a follower!!

    ReplyDelete