Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sweet Sketch Wednesday #180

Happy Wednesday!!  I love Wednesdays - it's the middle of the week... almost to the weekend... and time to break out a new Sketch and DT Inspiration at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
This week our Sponsor is one of my personal favorites - Sassy Cheryl's!!  I love her images, especially Sassy Sally (hmm, I wonder why...) 
 
Hi everyone! Sassy Cheryl here and I’m so happy to be sponsoring the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge this week.
I have been creating graphics and have licensed my work to companies such as Kohl's, Hobby Lobby and Shopko, among others, for over eight years. I started creating digital images about twelve years ago. I absolutely LOVE to draw and always carry a small sketchbook for those times when a bit of inspiration hits. It's been a lifelong dream to become a working artist, and besides deadlines, I LOVE everything about what I do! It really helps that I have a very supportive husband and son (they also can be my biggest critics!).

Through the digis I create, I’ve met so many wonderful, talented ladies. The projects they make using my images makes it all worth it. ‘Can’t wait to see what you will create with my Sassy images. 

Sassy Cheryl is awarding a $5.00 Gift Certificate to her Digi Shop to the winner!!
Another great Sketch by Arlana this week...
Great Sketch for showing off those papers you love!!  I used a new paper pad I picked up from MME.  I am using Sassy Cheryl's Snowey & his I colored him up with my Copics and added Liquid Glass from Close to MY Heart to give him a little shine.
I'm so glad you have stopped by and I do hope you will join in on our Challenge this week -
I can not wait to see your creations!!
Blessings to you!!
 

6 comments:

  1. Oh Sally, Snowy is very cute and I'm so glad you coloured your bird blue as Linda forgot and coloured her's red. I wouldn't have noticed unless she hadn't told me. Love your new papers they work perfectly and the Liquid Glass works so well. Great card, take care and have a wonderful week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally, Don't you just love snowmen. This one really makes me smile. Beautiful card. Have wonderul week.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So that's what a BLUEbird looks like!!! Hahahaha! Yep, I have Snowey holding a cardinal! Love the papers you used, so fun, and the ribbon and button are perfect!! Have a wonderful week Sassy Sally!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sally,
    Super cute snowman! Great papers and love your glossy black hat. Have a super week.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  5. That snowman is so sooper-dooper cute. Love how you reversed the outer scallops and the inner circle (does that make ANY sense to anyone but me?!!) Lovely card sweetie

    ReplyDelete